Pages

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

The End of Joyful Homemaking

Dear Friendly Followers,

Today is the last day Joyful Homemaking will be active.  I will no longer be posting to this blog.  Most of the posts have already been moved to the new site.  I have a few more posts I need to re-watermark photos for and transfer to the new blog site before I will delete this one.  If you haven't already visited the new blog, Blissful Keeper at Home, please do so!  Also, make sure you sign up to stay in touch via Google Friend Connect or by e-mail.  We'll be finding out the baby's gender towards the end of the month and after that I will begin seriously working on the nursery, which means lots of DIYs and tutorials!  You don't want to miss a thing!

Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.