Yesterday while I was exploring 'blog world' I stumbled upon another "Joyful Homemaking." I thought I had done enough research to ensure I wasn't "copying" someone's blog name, but evidently I was wrong.
Joyful Homemaking is getting a new look, a new name and a new Facebook Page. I will leave this blog up until everything is transferred over. I already have transferred all the "Think on It" posts, and a couple others that didn't require a lot of editing. I plan to have everything transferred over by August 1st.
Thank you so much for your support and encouragement! It's your comments (whether face-to-face, text, Facebook, or blog) are what keep my blogging fire burning!
Please keep being the wonderful friends and supporters you have been as we make this transition together!
Here's the link to my new blog.
Here are a few other perks of having a new blog name and location etc:
- I was able to create a new e-mail account to blog through, so I can more easily keep my blogging life/profile/etc. separate from our personal life/profile/etc.
- Opportunity to streamline my blog look
- Another chance to organize my blog graphics, using more efficient folders etc.
- Now I can keep track of all the information/details I wish I had kept track of the first time around :P
- A fresh start
- Having to watermark all my photos with the new blog name
- Not sure what will happen to the posts I've linked to various blog parties
- Rather time consuming